Mini Cherry Cheesecakes.
You can cook Mini Cherry Cheesecakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
- Prepare of FOR THE BASE:.
- It’s 1 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare of FOR THE FILLING AND TOPPING:.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla or almond extract.
- You need 8 oz of whipped topping.
- It’s 1 can of cherry pie filling or any fruit pie filling.
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes step by step
- You will need 12 mini dessert dishes, about 2-3 ozs each..
- Melt butter in a microwaveable bowl, add sugar and cracker crumbs, mix thoroughly. Place a heaping teaspoon of cracker mixture in the bottom of each dessert dish and pat down..
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the dessert dishes to almost full, just below the top. Add cherry pie filling to top it off. Enjoy!.