Almond oatmeal agave cookies. These Almond Joy Oatmeal Cookies are one of my favorite oatmeal cookies yet! They have a little extra chewiness from the coconut, my all-time favorite flavor of almond extract (it stems from my chemistry days… a story for another time), and dark chocolate. Applesauce Oatmeal CookiesBest of Long Island and Central Florida.
These almond flour oatmeal cookies are soft, chewy and EASY to make! Add raisins or chocolate chips if you like – nobody will guess these are Almond Flour Oatmeal Cookies. Almond Meal Cookies with Chocolate Chips and Coconut. You can cook Almond oatmeal agave cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond oatmeal agave cookies
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of apple sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of agave syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped almonds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of almond milk.
Gluten-free cookies from the Sprouted Kitchen Cookbook, featuring bits of dark chocolate, shredded coconut, and hearty almond meal. I didn't have coconut shreds so I used oatmeal instead. I added a little pinch of baking. I love how easy and quick these are to make!
Almond oatmeal agave cookies instructions
- Mix dry ingredients together in large bowl.
- Whisk all other ingredients in another bowl until one constancy then fold it into the dry components with silicon spatula.
- Roll into 10 to 16 balls depending on desired size on a greased sheet pan..
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes at 375°.
Flourless, gluten free, can be vegan! These almond flour cookies are my go to when kids demand "Cookies!". Thick, a bit chewy outside and Baking Almond Flour Cookies. Tip: Recipe tested and recommended cooking time is for regular oven. Cookies were dry because you replaced sugar with agave.