Pumpkin Bars. But my family likes them so much, they ask me to make them all year long! —Brenda Keller, Andalusia, Alabama. My pumpkin bars and pumpkin cake have their differences, which I discuss below, and I'm so If you enjoy my pumpkin cake, you will FLIP for these pumpkin bars too. These yummy bars make a great end to any meal.
Pumpkin desserts start to enter my thoughts as soon as the heat of summer fades. Its sweet earthy flavor and dense fibrous texture is well suited for. Pumpkin bars are perhaps my very favorite way to enjoy this seasonal squash. You can cook Pumpkin Bars using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bars
- It’s 2 c. of brown flour.
- You need 2 tsp. of powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 2/3 c. of sugar.
- You need 1 c. of applesauce.
- You need 8 of egg whites.
- It’s 1 (16 oz.) of can of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare of FROSTING:.
- You need 3 oz. of cream cheese.
- Prepare 6 tbsp. of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 c. of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp. of milk.
They have the taste and texture of pumpkin bread, but they bake faster and are much more portable! Pumpkin bars are a popular Fall treat, but they can be served at any time during the year. Pumpkin bars are an easy, yummy, fall dessert treat. These pumpkin bars are so easy to make, and taste great!
Pumpkin Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 10×15 baking sheet..
- Using stand or hand mixer, combine all ingredients and mix until well blended..
- Pour mixture into baking sheet and spread out evenly..
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until an insereted toothpick comes out clean..
- Let cool completely and frost..
- Using an electric mixer, cream all ingredients until smooth..
- Add more milk if needed..
These pumpkin dessert bars are so easy! A yellow cake mix makes this a fast, simple, and totally addicting alternative to pumpkin pie. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. These lightly sweetened, super moist vegan and paleo-friendly pumpkin bars are the perfect healthy fall treat!! Pumpkin Protein Bars Recipe with oats, plant based protein powder, eggs, applesauce, pumpkin puree and oats.