Chocolate chip oat cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. This from-scratch recipe includes whole-grain oats and semisweet chocolate chips for a two-in-one taste treat.
Fancier ingredients, such as sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, raisins, nuts and chocolate chips, were added to later recipes. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed with oats, chocolate chips, and incredibly soft and chewy. These cookies are easy to make and delicious! You can cook Chocolate chip oat cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip oat cookies
- Prepare 1 Cup of applesauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs (substitute 1/4 cup applesauce for each egg).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of vanilla protein powder.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of quick oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
They're a specialty of our Bake Truck, which travels the country serving these as part of our Bake for Good fundraising program. Whisk the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl. Oat-Rageous Chocolate Chip Cookies My aunt gave me this recipe, and my family thinks these cookies are delicious. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good.
Chocolate chip oat cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease cookie sheets.
- In large bowl, mix together the applesauce, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until blended..
- Gradually stir in flour, protein powder and oats. Add chocolate chips..
- Drop a spoon size amount on cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie. That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. Looking for a delicious oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe that packs whole grains and other real ingredients? Have your cookie and eat it, too!