Chewy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies.
You can cook Chewy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chewy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Room temp Butter.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Unsweetened Plain Applesauce.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Old Fashioned Rolled Oats.
- It’s 100 Grams of 70% Coco dark chocolate.
Chewy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F, line cookie shred with parchment paper, and chop dark chocolate into chunks of whatever size you desire..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon..
- In a Large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar, then add the applesauce, vanilla, and eggs. Combine well, then slowly add in the flour mixture followed by the Oats. After these are combined, mix in the chocolate chips..
- Form dough into cookie shaped pieces and place on the cookie sheet. NOTE: This dough will not change shape during cooking, so it is important to flatten them to your desired thickness before cooking..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cookies will only slightly brown..
- Allow to cool for 3-4 minutes before devouring..