Oreo Icecream Cake.
You can cook Oreo Icecream Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Icecream Cake
- It’s 2 of large pie plates, 9×13 pan, or make 12 to 16 cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 oz of pkg. oreo cookies with the cream attached.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 gal of Vanilla Ice Cream or any flavor you choose.
- Prepare 1 of medium container frozen whipped topping like cool whip.
- Prepare of toasted nuts.
- It’s of hot fudge sauce*.
- It’s of caramel apple sauce*.
- You need of *see other recipes.
Oreo Icecream Cake instructions
- Crush Oreos and combine with melted butter. Reserve at least 1 cup of crumbs for later, and press remaining crumbs firmly into a 9 by 13 inch pan..
- Let ice cream become soft enough to spread onto crumbs, or slice ice cream in1 inch layers and place on top of crumbs and press seams together..
- Top ice cream with a few more crumbs..
- Drizzle with Hot fudge Sauce and sprinkle toasted nuts on top if desired..
- Spread Whipped topping over all, and drizzle again with Hot fudge Sauce. Cover and return to freezer..
- You can also follow above directions to make cupcakes, or make into 2 pie plates..