Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪. How to make the best vegan chocolate chip cookies that taste just as good as the chocolate chip cookies you remember from childhood – these These vegan chocolate chip cookies are everything you could ever want in a chocolate chip cookie recipe – soft, chewy, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious! Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. featured in Vegetarian Meals For The Day. Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
The majority of vegan chocolate chip cookies you'll see on the internet call for coconut oil. Baking cold dough is what results in a pleasing chewy texture and crackly surface. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies made from scratch are the BEST! You can cook Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪 using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪
- It’s 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips (Vegan).
- You need 3/4 Cup of Coconut oil (melted).
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Applesauce (unsweetened).
- Prepare 1 Tb of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Cane Sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Cookie sheet.
- It’s of Pan liner.
Chocolate Chips – My favorite vegan chocolate chips are these Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips. Learn how to make PERFECT chocolate chip cookies that just so happen to be vegan. They're perfectly chocolatey, soft & chewy, easy to make and don't require any funky ingredients. Tried and true, these are the most perfect vegan chocolate chip cookies ever!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies 🍪 instructions
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine Cane sugar, brown sugar, apple sauce, and vanilla. After ingredients are well incorporated add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, to form a dough. Lastly, Add chocolate chips..
- Cover cookie dough and place in fridge for 30 minutes minimum to chill. This helps the cookies look more uniform and not spread during the cooking process. (You can store this dough up to 24-38hrs).
- Once ready to cook. Pre-heat oven to 350*F. Line pan with parchment paper or non-stick cooking mat..
- Use a tablespoon size scoop to create scoops. Place cookie dough scoops 2' apart on cookie sheet..
- Place in oven for 12-13min. This recipe makes up to 30 cookies. Refrigerate cookie dough in-between rotation in batches..
The BEST vegan chocolate chip cookies! This easy recipe calls for basic ingredients, and it yields soft, chewy cookies with gooey chocolate in every bite. Chocolate chips – As with homemade brownies, homemade chocolate chip cookies will only be as good as the chocolate in them. These chocolate chip cookies are the best homemade chocolate chip cookies I've ever had. By swapping out just a few ingredients and making some minor adjustments, we've created vegan chocolate chip cookies that are sweet, chewy and satisfying.