Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad. Deliciously creamy cream cheese and cheesecake pudding make this more of a dessert salad than a side dish. Stuffed tropical fruit between layers of sugary goodness, you cannot go wrong adding this to your next party. With fruits that include the uncommon flavors of mango.
Fruit Salad Cream Cheese Cool Whip Recipes. Fruit Salad With Cool Whip And Marshmallows Recipes. Tropical Cheesecake Fruit SaladOMG Chocolate Desserts. You can cook Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 (3.4 oz) of pkg cheesecake pudding mix.
- You need 1 cup of french vanilla creamer.
- It’s 1 lb of strawberries quartered.
- It’s 1 lb of grapes (whatever kind you like).
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of can of pineapple chunks.
- It’s 6-8 oz of blueberries.
- It’s 2 of bananas.
- It’s of Juice of half a lemon.
- You need 1 of apple sliced thinish.
For this recipe, we used mangoes, pomelo (suha), and grapes. This creamy apple fruit salad is definitely going to be one of my go-to fruit salad recipes from now on. You get those perfectly crisp sweet apples, a light tartness from the dried cranberries, just the right amount of rich creaminess from the dressing and finally that wonderful crunch from the walnuts. Raspberry Peach Cheesecake Salad – An amazingly refreshing fruit salad that's rich and creamy with cheesecake filling!
Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad step by step
- With a mixer, mix cream cheese until smooth..
- Add cheesecake pudding mix. Combine well.
- With mixer on low, slowly add the creamer until blended well..
- In a large bowl mix all fruit except bananas. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the fruit and fold gently in..
- In a small bowl cut bananas into coins and stir in lemon juice. Gently fold into fruit mixture and serve..
- Serve cold..
Cool and creamy no bake cheesecake filling is folded into a mixed berry fruit salad. This salad features my favorite fruits, complemented by the creamy pudding mix. It even works as a dessert. —Priscilla Gilbert, Indian Harbour Beach, Florida. And it comes together in a matter of minutes! That's what makes it taste delicious and so sweet and creamy.