Healthy Desserts-Carrot Cake🥕. Moist Healthy Carrot Cake with whole wheat flour, Greek yogurt, toasted coconut and walnuts. Irresistibly moist and secretly healthy carrot cake… This recipe is so good, you're going to want to eat it again for breakfast the next morning! If you haven't tried my recipe yet for Healthy Carrot Cake Cupcakes, that post continues to be one of the most popular recipes on my blog… These Healthy Carrot Cake Blondies are sweet, dense, chewy, and PACKED with Carrot Cake flavor.
Seriously, carrot cake is for all seasons. I would say it's my favorite dessert, but sometimes red velvet wins out. After she cut everyone else a piece of the pecan pie, my mom quietly handed me a big slice of carrot cake from the grocery store bakery as a special surprise dessert instead. You can cook Healthy Desserts-Carrot Cake🥕 using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Desserts-Carrot Cake🥕
- It’s 10 of dkg of birch sugar or erythritol or another natural dietary sweetener -3 Medium 🥕 Carrots.
- It’s 1 of Apple 🍎 -10 dkg of Oatmeal -5 dkg Wholegrain Flour or Paleo Flour.
- You need 10 of ground nuts or almonds -1 tablespoon coconut fat -1 tsp baking powder -1 tsp cinnamon.
- You need of unsweetened dried fruits.
This recipe is a healthier version of Carrot Cake III. I love carrot cake, so I was pleased to try this "liter"version. I took it to a birthday party. This moist carrot cake is easy to make, is lower in This healthy and moist Carrot Cake recipe is a lightened-up version of everyones favorite!
Healthy Desserts-Carrot Cake🥕 instructions
- First preheat the oven to 180 degrees. -Mic the eggs with “sugar" and cinnamon..
- Then add the carrots and apples and then the other ingredients. -Pour into mass and bake for 25 minutes. ✨.
- It is very delicious in itself, but you can also add unsweetened whipped cream to the top with mascarpone. Enjoy!.
It has a fraction of the sugar and calories but doesn't sacrifice an ounce. Add the shredded carrots, whole wheat flour, baking powder, and cinnamon over the wet ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, fold the wet and dry ingredients together just until combined. This Healthy Carrot Cake is a quick & easy dessert made with coconut flour. Healthy Carrot Cake (Gluten-Free!) This post may contain affiliate links.