Jello Applesauce Bars. An easy and quick after school snack that is also perfect for carry-ins and bake sales. Reviews for: Photos of Applesauce Bars. Applesauce Cinnamon Jello is a delicious combination of cherry jello, applesauce, and cinnamon imperials.
These low-cholesterol applesauce bars couldn't be easier to make or better to eat! Applesauce creates a moist texture without the fat of oil, and sweet golden raisins compliment the cinnamon-spice. Dissolve jello with boiling water in large bowl. You can have Jello Applesauce Bars using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jello Applesauce Bars
- You need 1 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 2 packages of Cherry or Raspberry Jello ( 3 oz. each ).
- It’s 2 cup of Applesauce, chilled.
- It’s 1 of whipped cream.
Apple sauce or anything with pulp is not allowed for him. He is on a clear diet except for the jello. Fruit juices, again no red or grape colors or flavors. Chicken broth and beef broth is allowed.
Jello Applesauce Bars step by step
- Add boiling water to jello mixes in bowl. Stir until completely dissolved..
- Stir in applesauce..
- Lightly spray 8" square dish with cooking spray. Pour in jello / applesauce mixture..
- Refrigerate for at least four hours or until firm. ( I usually let it set up over night ) Serve with whipped cream if desired. Enjoy : ).
View top rated Raspberry applesauce jello recipes with ratings and reviews. Cran Raspberry Sherbet, Raspberry Applesauce Coffee Cake, Diet Soda Jello, etc. Homemade Applesauce is easily made using your favorite apples and it tastes so much better than store bought. Place flour, sugar, dry sugar substitute, cinnamon. Add apples to slow cooker with juice/cider and cinnamon/pumpkin pie spice.