Cookie's APPLE GIN BOTTOMS DRINK 💋. Great recipe for Cookie's APPLE GIN BOTTOMS DRINK 💋. If so, which brands are your favourites? I love the gins from the Gin Bothy.
Ingredients of Cookie's APPLE GIN BOTTOMS DRINK 💋
- You need 4 of Apples ( any choice) but I prefer McIntosh apples 🍎.
- Prepare 1 of of Pint Seagrams Extra Dry Gin or more depends on how much of it u want to keep the refills going…lol…
- It’s 1 large of bottle of Papaya juice.
- You need 1 large of Bottle of Apple Juice.
- Prepare 4 of Ice cubes ( crushed).
Cookie's APPLE GIN BOTTOMS DRINK 💋 step by step
- Wash Apples off & Dry off well.
- Making a circular motion cut around the top off Apple by holding the stem separating the top from the bottom ova half of the Apple remaining. .. Please be careful not to puncture the skin so No Poking or Jabbing just careful cutting Concentration so u don't injure urself 1st🔪.
- Remove Stem from Apple by inserting knife thru the middle carefully & slowly twisting the knife around a few times in a circular motion removing them stem & giving u a larger hole to be able to insert ur straws…..
- Removing the core by cutting the meat of the apple in circular cutting motion removing the pieces of apple leaving the apple hollow. ..Remember be careful dont damage the skin of the apple keep in mind its a steady job wit lots of concentration & focusing one bad cut can ruin the apple /cup ur making.
- In a pitcher Pour Gin,Papaya & Apple Juice then stir ….Pour Liquor drink in apples half way then put crush ice in cover with apple top & insert straw …. remaining put in frig …&DRINK UP.
Since I'm not much of a gin drinker, I had to do a little bit of research before getting started on the cookies. Both gin and brandy make an appearance with cucumber tonic added for a more refreshing finish. Lemon adds a bright touch of acidity and harmonizes with the botanicals of the gin. I have a green tea apple gin coming along nicely right now. Combining gin, apple cider, lemon juice and ginger beer in an ice cold beverage garnished with nutmeg.