Apple Pie Cookies.
You can have Apple Pie Cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Cookies
- It’s 1 box of Refrigerated pie crusts ( or 2 homemade ones).
- It’s 1 jar of caramel topping.
- You need 1 can of Apple pie filling.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1 of Bottle of cinnamon sugar (or you can mix your own).
Apple Pie Cookies instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Roll your pie crust out and using a round cookie cutter, cut out as many circles as you can. Squish the leftover dough together and roll out again. Repeat this until all the dough is used. I got 16 circles out of each crust..
- Lay out one of the circles and some caramel around in the center of it..
- Chop the apple pie filling really small and add on top of the caramel..
- Beat the egg and tbsp of water together to make an egg wash. Brush some of the egg wash around the edges of the cookie. Take another circle and put on top, pressing the edges together..
- Take a fork and crimp around the edges to seal. Place on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet and brush the tops with more egg wash. Sprinkle a little cinnamon sugar on top and bake. When they're done, take them out and enjoy!.