Apple Cinnamon Shortbread Cookies.
You can cook Apple Cinnamon Shortbread Cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon Shortbread Cookies
- You need 1 cup of butter, room temp.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 of apple, sliced very thin into little triangles.
- You need of Cinnamon, garnish.
- You need of Confectioners sugar, garnish.
- You need 2 drops of vanilla.
Apple Cinnamon Shortbread Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, vanilla and sugar. Once it's all incorporated slowly add flour while mixing. I prefer an electric mixer.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out your dough to make half-dollar sized balls, slightly press them down onto a cookie sheet..
- Top each cookie with a couple pieces of apple and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Cook 25-30 min..
- When cookies are finished cooking top them with a sprinkle of confectioners sugar..