Carmel Apple Cheesecake.
You can cook Carmel Apple Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carmel Apple Cheesecake
- You need 16 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 medium of graham cracker crust.
- It’s 1 1/2 large of Granny smith apples.
- Prepare 16 oz of carmel apple dip.
- You need 1 packages of regular granola.
Carmel Apple Cheesecake instructions
- place the cream cheese out on the counter to get soft.
- once softened put both packages n a bowel.
- using a mixer mix cream cheese until it becomes smooth about 5-20min.
- once smooth add one cup of powder sugar. Mix until powder sugar is fully incorporated.
- taste to see if cream cheese is sweet enough to YOUR liking..
- if not add a half of cup and mix until your liking..
- once you have the cream cheese to your satisfaction pour into the Graham cracker crust.
- then put into freezer to stiffen.