Green Apple Frozen Yoghurt Ice Cream.
You can have Green Apple Frozen Yoghurt Ice Cream using 3 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Apple Frozen Yoghurt Ice Cream
- Prepare 2 of Green apples.
- It’s 2 cup of Plain yoghurt (sweetened also will do).
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar syrup.
Green Apple Frozen Yoghurt Ice Cream step by step
- Finely chop the green apples and put them in the blender..
- Add 1cup of yoghurt to the blender..
- Blend the mixture until fine consistency is achieved..
- Pour into a large bowl..
- Add the remaing yoghurt and some sugar syrup (as per taste) to the bowl . NOTE: don't add sugar syrup if using sweetened yoghurt..
- Mix the ingredients in the bowl well ..
- Put in the freezer for about 2-3hrs until completely frozen..
- Take out the frozen mixture and put into the blender. Blend it well so as to make it easy to eat..
- Use an ice cream scooper and scoop out the blended frozen yoghurt ice cream and put into serving cups..
- You can add your favorite toppings to pep up the taste..
- Ready to serve..