Apple Pie Bars.
You can cook Apple Pie Bars using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Bars
- It’s 1 of 8oz. pk. cream cheese – softened.
- It’s 1 cup of butter- softened.
- It’s 3 1/4 cup of flour – divided.
- You need 9 of granny smith apples, peeled and sliced.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 3/4 cup of powered sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
Apple Pie Bars step by step
- Heat oven to 400, Need pan 15 1/2 x 10 1/2" retangle pan..
- Beat cream cheese and butter with mixer until blended. Gradually add 3 cups flour mixing on low after each addition. Shape into 2 balls..
- Place one ball on lightly floured piece of wax paper, flatten slightly. Roll out to 15 and 1/2 x 10 and 1/2" retangle. Discard top sheet of wax paper..
- Spray your pan with cooking spray. Romove first piece of wax paper. Invert rolled dough . Flip dough onto pan. Pan will be on bottom. Remove 2 nd. Piece of wax paper. Gently press dough onto bottom and up the sides. Dough will be soft. Toss apples with remaining flour, sugar, gr. Cinnamon. Spread on bottom of crust..
- Repeat rolling out remaining dough.Repeat wax paper method.Discard wax papers. Tuck edges of dough down sides of pan to enclose apples. Cut several slits in top crust to vent steam..
- Bake 35. To 40 min. Or until golden brown. Cool 15 min. Mix powered sugar and water drizzle over dessert. Cool. 30 min.before cutting into bars..