Square Apple Pie.
You can have Square Apple Pie using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Square Apple Pie
- You need 1 of big jar or large can of cooked apples with cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of pie crusts (any brand).
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of cornstarch.
Square Apple Pie step by step
- Drain apples from juice and set juice aside..
- In a bowl add melted butter, brown sugar, regular sugar, cornstarch, and juice..
- Lightly grease square casserole dish with pam cooking spray..
- Place first pie crust into bottom. Then add apples, and sugar mixture..
- Add second pie crust on top. Cut a few small slits for venting. Bake at 400°F for 35 to 40 min..