Apple Struedel Cheesecake.
You can cook Apple Struedel Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Struedel Cheesecake
- You need of Crust.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 can of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of cold butter.
- You need 1 of egg yolks.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of FOR FILLING.
- You need 4 cup of sliced peeled tart apples.
- Prepare 2 packages of 8 Oz cream cheese softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar divided.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
Apple Struedel Cheesecake step by step
- In a medium bowl mix flour and sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly..
- In a small bowl, combine the egg yolk and vanilla and stir into flour mixture..
- Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9-in springform pan and place on a baking sheet..
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. Turn oven to 350°..
- Place apples in an ungreased 13 x 9-in baking dish and cover. Cook for 20 minutes or until tender. Then drain and cool..
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla until smooth..
- Add eggs and beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust..
- Toss apples with cinnamon and remaining sugar, Arrange apples on cream cheese mixture and drizzle with any remaining cinnamon mixture. Sprinkle with nuts and return to baking sheet..
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set..
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen and cool another hour..
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate left overs..