Spiced Apple-Pecan Cream Cheese Cake. The most tender and moist apple pecan spice cake that you will make. This rich, creamy cheesecake is topped with the sort of apple-pecan deliciousness you might find in your favorite pie. Sprinkle over apples in separate large bowl; mix lightly.
Replace the top half and ice the top of the cake, leave the sides bare. Cream Cheese Icing: Beat together all of the ingredients in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. The most tender and moist apple pecan spice cake that you will make. You can have Spiced Apple-Pecan Cream Cheese Cake using 27 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spiced Apple-Pecan Cream Cheese Cake
- Prepare of For the Filling.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of For the Cake.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of apple sauce.
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 3 cups of peeled diced apples.
- It’s of For the Frosting.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 3 Tbsp of milk or half'n'half.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
Fall is my favorite season of the year. Beat in vanilla extract and pinch of salt. This spiced apple bread is moist and flavorful. It makes a great quick bread to make for a special Beat in eggs and vanilla, then stir in chopped apples, raisins, and pecans.
Spiced Apple-Pecan Cream Cheese Cake step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Begin by combining the cream cheese filling ingredients and beat until smooth. Set aside..
- Add the sugars, eggs, and oil and beat until combined..
- Add the apple sauce and mix..
- Combine the flour, spices, salt, and baking soda.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in a mixer..
- When the dry ingredients are just incorporated, stop the mixing and fold the apples and pecans in by hand..
- In a greased bundt pan, layer half the cake batter, followed by the cream cheese filling..
- Top with the remaining batter and spread to fill the seams..
- Bake and 60-70 minutes until the cake sets and a wooden skewer inserted comes out without batter. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan and then invert on to a wire rack to cool completely..
- Make the Frosting by melting the butter and brown sugar in a small saucepan pan over low heat..
- Add the milk and vanilla and stir..
- Add the powdered sugar and whisk. If the frosting is too thick to drizzle, add more milk 1 tsp at a time..
- Drizzle the frosting over the cake and top with whole pecans, or if you can find them glazed pecans..
What could be better than cream cheesy apple cake with caramel glaze? Pour half the cake batter into prepared Bundt pan. Spoon cream cheese filling evenly over batter and then cover with remaining half of the batter. Apple and cream cheese sneaking off to have a sweet little affair. Meanwhile, stir flour, both sugars, salt, baking soda and spices.