Cheesecake stuffed apples. These cheesecake-stuffed, caramel-drizzled apples boast all the flavor and texture — but none of the stress — of traditional cheesecake (no water baths here!). You'll simply beat together a cream cheese filling (cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and spices) and then spoon it into the apples before sending them to the oven. Stuffing fruits with cheesecake is kind of our thing, with Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries being a summertime favorite.
Cheesecake Stuffed Apples & Candy Apples. A tart granny smith apple, stuffed with cheesecake, dipped in white chocolate and covered with. Cheesecake Stuffed Baked Apples The only thing better than a juicy harvest apple is a baked apple filled with rich cheesecake! You can have Cheesecake stuffed apples using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesecake stuffed apples
- You need 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 4 of baking apples, tops sliced, insides scooped.
- Prepare 2 blocks of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of crushed graham for dusting.
Top it off with caramel sauce, graham cracker crumbs, and pecans for the ultimate no-fuss Autumn dessert! An apple is filled with a cinnamon cheesecake center. I used a Braeburn apple but any variety will work. Serve with whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Cheesecake stuffed apples step by step
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In small bowl mix together butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Placed apples in baking dish and brush on apples. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile in large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Spoon mixture into stuffed apples and bake for 10 mins..
- Garnish with cinnamon and crushed graham crackers.
Stuff ¼ of the mixture into each apple, leaving plenty mounded out of the top. Add ½ cup water to the dish and place into the oven. Remove the apples from the oven and top each apple with remaining cheese. Low Carb Caramel Cheesecake Stuffed Apples have no added sugars, are gluten free, grain free and a perfect Autumn dessert! Check out my Review of Sukrin Gold Fiber Syrup as well!