Apple Oatmeal Cookies.
You can have Apple Oatmeal Cookies using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 400 ml of rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of tb.s. vanilla sugar.
- Prepare 1 of t.s. cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 of t.s. nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 of t.s. salt.
- You need 1/2 of t.s. baking soda.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 100 gr of butter.
- Prepare 1-2 of apples.
Apple Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Mix in one bowl flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, soda. In another bowl mix together brown sugar, vanilla sugar, butter and egg. Add dry indredients from the first bowl to second bowl and carefully mix together. Then mix in the oat flakes. Then the chopped apple until fully combined. Cover and refrigerate the dough about 60 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 175 C. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and scoop tablespoon sized pieces of dough onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake at 175 C for 45-50 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet..
- Video with my cooking of there cookies https://youtu.be/eoLgnRpmp_k?sub_confirmation=1.