Moist apple walnut squares.
You can have Moist apple walnut squares using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist apple walnut squares
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (softened).
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of medium egg.
- It’s 1 cup of flour (Un bleached).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of large Granny Smith Apple.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts (chopped).
Moist apple walnut squares step by step
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. (3 minutes).
- Beat in egg.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed butter and sugar.
- Combine well.
- Chop and peel apple.
- Add Apple and walnut to mixture and stir until combined.
- Grease an 8 in square baking dish.
- Add mixture to greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- Enjoy! 😉.