Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies. Eggless tutti frutti cake recipe with video & step by step photos – Soft, spongy, moist,delicious egg Eggless tutti frutti cake recipe – Wishing all the readers a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. For a healthier version you can check this Eggless Fruit cake made with atta, nuts and mixed dried fruits. This tutti frutti cake recipe is made without eggs and has a soft, light and moist crumb.
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes. Easy and simple homemade Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake Recipe. For Vegan recipe, substitute milk with almond milk or soy milk. You can have Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies
- It’s 1 small cup of Leftover cake crumbs-.
- Prepare -1 cup of Coarsely Ground Oats.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Wheat flour-.
- It’s 2 of flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax seed + 6 tbsp water).
- You need -1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt-.
- You need 2 tbsp of Powdered Jaggery-.
- Prepare -1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract-.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped dry fruits-.
Vegan Tutti Frutti Cake (candied Fruit cake without eggs) – Ruchiskitchen. This post may contain affiliate links for suggested items you can purchase. You are not charged any additional cost for purchasing via these links, however by utilizing them you help keep this site. Traditionally tutti frutti cake is made with eggs just like plain cake in Indian bakeries.
Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies step by step
- First of all, prepare your flax egg. Mix the ground flaxseed with the 6 tablespoons of water in a small dish and set aside to thicken..
- Put the leftover cake crumbs in a bowl and use a fork to break the crumbs..
- Add the Jaggery powder,Oats, wheat flour,baking powder and salt to the breadcrumbs, mix together..
- Make a well in the centre, add the prepared flax egg and the remaining ingredients. Stir until well combined and a thick, smooth, shiny dough has formed..
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up. Meanwhile, preheat the Airfryer to 180°C for 2 minutes..
- After about 30 minutes, remove the cookie dough from the fridge. Divide into about 12-13 portions. Roll each into a ball and flatten a little in your palms until it's about 2-3cm thick..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes now on 160*.Once done allow it to cool.Relish it with your hot cuppa..
Here this eggless tutti frutti cake recipe is made with curd and oil as It does not much oil or baking soda yet the cake comes out so soft and crumb hold well for clean slices. I just added a good measure of tutti frutti to. This post for Healthy Vegan Breakfast Cookies is sponsored by iHerb (a Google trusted store), who I love for their amazing selection of vegan snacks! Are you ready for things Pumpkin and Squashes! Even if you aren't this Coffee Cake will put you in the mood.