Brenda's Kiwi-Lime Dessert Cups. Looking for a deliciously sweet dessert? This Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake combines sweet strawberry cake with rich, smooth cheesecake. Kiwi-Lime Dessert Cups wit the mini muffin pan.
This Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake combines sweet strawberry cake with rich, smooth cheesecake. Kiwi tartlets, an easy dessert full of flavour. With no refined sugars, dairy free These little individual creamy No Bake Strawberry Kiwi Cheesecake Parfaits cups are party perfect! You can have Brenda's Kiwi-Lime Dessert Cups using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brenda's Kiwi-Lime Dessert Cups
- You need 1 of Non-stick cooking spray with flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of (125ml) sliced almonds, toasted, divided.
- You need 1/2 packages of (16.5 oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- You need 2 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of thawed frozen whipped topping.
- It’s 1 of drop green food coloring.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh strawberries.
- You need 2 medium of kiwi, peeled.
The Best Kiwi Desserts Recipes on Yummly Lyons Kiwi Lime Designer. has been added to your Cart. Add a pop of color with our Kiwi Lime Designer Dessert Sauce. The unique flavor combination of tangy citrus and sweet fruit makes this sauce one-of-a-kind.
Brenda's Kiwi-Lime Dessert Cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray cups of mini-muffin pan with non-stick spray. Set aside 2 tbsp of almonds. Finely chop remaining almonds..
- Cut cookie dough into six 1/2-inch thick disks. Dip disks into chopped almonds, coating evenly. Cut each disk into four wedges for a total of 24 wedges. Place wedges into cups of pan, bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown (wedges will form into cups) Cool in pan 3-4 minutes, remove to cooling rack..
- Meanwhile, zest lime to measure 1 tsp. Juice lime to measure 1 tbsp. Combine zest, juice, cream cheese, sugar and food coloring in bowl. Whisk until smooth, add whipped topping and mix until stiff. Spoon mixture into large resealable bag, set aside. Thinly slice strawberries and kiwi and cut kiwis in half..
- To assemble, trim corner of bag, pipe filling evenly into cups. Top with strawberries, kiwi and reserved almonds..
- Note: filling may appear curdled when mixing in the whipped topping, continue mixing until filling appears smooth again..
- Nutrition Info: Calories 210; Total Fat 17g; Saturated Fat 10g; Cholesterol 45mg; Carbohydrate 11g; Protein 4g; Sodium 160mg; Fiber 1g.
Mix the simple syrup, lime juice and zest together in a small measuring cup or bowl. Simple, delicious, and refreshing, these frozen pops with pureed kiwi and fresh lime juice make a perfect cooler when temperatures rise. I love citrusy desserts, because I find that the citrus flavour cuts down the sweetness and hence they are not too sweet. Categories: Pie Recipes Fruit Kiwi Recipes Lime Recipes Dessert. In large bowl, mix yogurt, lime peel and lime juice until well blended.