Chocolate and coconut surprise cookies. Add baking powder and blend well. Briefly beat in the coconut flakes, chocolate chips and pecans until mixed together. They're great for coconut lovers, textured by the coconut and flavored by the extract.a compatible combination that results in a crispy, chewy cookie.
The holidays did not burn me out. Cookies hold a special place in my heart. I wanted something a little different though. You can have Chocolate and coconut surprise cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate and coconut surprise cookies
- It’s of cookies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened dark chocolate powder. I use herseys special dark..
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped pecan and almond mix.
- Prepare 5 of egg whites.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 10 oz of sweetened coconut fkakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 18 of mini chocolate bar squares. I use dove chocolate brand..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar to coat finished cookies.
This time I added coconut and chocolate chips! These Chocolate Coconut Protein Cookies are a healthy, nutritious way to satisfy that sweet tooth. Naturally gluten-free and vegan, they're also full of healthy fats and fiber too! The cookies are a great combination of soft and chewy, like a mix between macaroons and chocolate chip cookies.
Chocolate and coconut surprise cookies instructions
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together except chocolate candies and powdered sugar. Then in a food processor or blender, pulse mix several times. Do this in two batches..
- Take about 1/2 tablespoon mix in palm of your hand. Place chocolate candy in middle and another 1/2 tablespoon of mix over candy and form into a ball..
- Don't leave any candy exposed..
- Repeat 17 times until mix is used up..
- Place cookie ball on parchment lined baking tray and bake in a preheated 350°F oven. Just pat top of ball to flatten just a bit!.
- Bake about16 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool completely ..
- Roll cooled cookies in powdered sugar and shake off excess..
- Store in air tight container. Keeps for several days..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
The recipe calls for shredded unsweetened coconut so that the coconut flavor shines through and isn't masked by too much sweetness. These cookies are made with flake coconut and (optional) caramel chips, then are dunked in dark chocolate and topped off with toasted coconut! This post may contain affiliate links. Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies are on the menu today and these are EVERYTHING. It's the best thing in the world when you get a perfect cookie and I know you guys will love these.