Buffalo Chip Cookies. They're called Buffalo Chip Cookies because of their big size. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. One of the cookies I made for Christmas this year, though it didn't look much like a typical Christmas cookie!
This cookie has been a family tradition for years and is always on our Christmas Cookie gift list. Drop on sheet w/ice cream scoop (hence buffalo chips!). An HTTP cookie is a small piece of data that a server sends to the user's web browser. (HTTP) cookies are commonly used to save users state (like whether the user logged-in). buffalo chip cookies most popular recipes, pasta, corn chowder, irish cream, main dish, turkey soup, cut-out cookies, lobster, quick bread, chocolate, cheese, cold cheese dips, vegetable soup. You can have Buffalo Chip Cookies using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of dark chocolate morsels.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond slices.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Heath toffee bits.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crainsins.
- Prepare 2 cup of rice chex.
Mix all ingredients and place spoonsful on cookie sheet. Buffalo Chip Cookies Recipe. by Global Cookbook. Sturgis Rally Camping at the BuffaloChip Campground Sturgis, SD. The Sturgis Buffalo Chip® Festival Guide: Your Guide to The Best Party Anywhere®!
Buffalo Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl..
- Beat butter, sugars, and vanilla in large mixer bowl. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in cookie additions (morsels, nuts, chex, and ehatever else you want to add)..
- Create medium balls with the dough and smash into plate with additional toppings and place on greased baking pan..
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes, then remove to wire rack to continue cooling..
This Buffalo Chip Cookies fall into the category of kitchen sink cookies, which means that basically you can toss your favorite salties and sweets into the batter to for. We Book Events Weddings ALL types of Parties and VIP! The Buffalo Chip Campground is an event venue in Meade County, South Dakota, United States. The legal status of the city was disputed, with a circuit court ruling against incorporation. Chocolate chip cookies are called chocolate chip cookies because they are cookies with chocolate chips in them.