Coconut Quinoa Cookies. Quinoa cooked in coconut milk with spicy Indian flavors, mixed with greens and topped with roasted cauliflower. Quinoa flakes are one of my favorite ways to use quinoa, especially in breakfast foods. Thanks to a recipe for toasted coconut quinoa breakfast cookies on Simply Quinoa I treated my cold with […] These banana coconut quinoa cookies are chewy, moist, and crumbly – all in one.
Quinoa has enjoyed a rise in popularity since being introduced to the American marketplace. Vegan, gluten-free breakfast cookies made with cooked quinoa, coconut nectar with chunks of coconut and mango. The Quinoa Breakfast Cookie is back! Месяц бесплатно. You can have Coconut Quinoa Cookies using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Quinoa Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of almond butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 medium of ripe banana, mashed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yogurt, plain.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quick-cooking oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quinoa flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flaxseed meal.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
These cookies are the perfect healthy treat. I really put quinoa in my cookies. Before you turn up your nose, hear me out. The other day I made What's new, right? 🙂 He requested Toasted Coconut, Toffee, & Chocolate Chip Cookies, but I said.
Coconut Quinoa Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with silpat or parchment paper..
- Add almond butter, maple syrup , banana, yogurt and vanilla in a large bowl and mix until combined. Add all dry ingredients except for coconut & chia seeds and mix together..
- Fold in coconut & chia seeds. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes..
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of dough onto the baking sheet and repeat until all dough is used. Use a wet fork to press down into a small cookie shape..
- Bake on center rack for 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove and let cool completely..
- Enjoy at room temperature or reheated slightly in a microwave..
Coconut Quinoa Cookies with Coconut Oil, a healthy and delicious quinoa cookies recipe. Check out the full recipe at Nature's Way! I have been eating this ancient grain for years and years now. The quinoa flakes and coconut make the perfect base for the cookies. The cookies look like little mounds and taste like chocolate macaroons.