Snickerdoodle & Sprinkles Cookie. Buy Healthy Food, Vitamins, Supplements, Personal Care and More at Vitacost®! The sweet cinnamon-sugar coating makes them a sure crowd-pleaser! The snickerdoodle flavor is just right.
For most cake and cookie recipes my oven requires the upper limit of suggested time. If desired, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper for easy clean-up. Eggs may also sometimes be used as an ingredient, with cream of tartar and baking soda added to leaven the dough. You can cook Snickerdoodle & Sprinkles Cookie using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Snickerdoodle & Sprinkles Cookie
- You need 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg Large.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Almond Extract (or Vanilla Extract).
- Prepare 1 1/3 Cups of Flour.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Cream of Tartar.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 3 Teaspoons of Apple Pie Spice (or Cinammon).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Sprinkles.
- You need Dash of Salt.
Snickerdoodles are characterized by a cracked surface and can be either crisp or soft depending on the ingredients used. This easy Snickerdoodle Cookies recipe is truly the BEST. If you're wondering how to make snickerdoodles, this recipe will let you bake up thick snickerdoodles that come out perfect every time! These snickerdoodle cookies need to be soft and chewy so watch carefully.
Snickerdoodle & Sprinkles Cookie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Cream butter and sugar together. Beat egg in wet mixture until throughly combined, add vanilla or almond extract..
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, Apple pie spice or cinnamon and salt..
- Blend dry ingredients into butter mixture, 1/3 at a time..
- Gently stir in rainbow sprinkles..
- Chill dough in saran wrap for about 20 min..
- Roll out dough by hand on chilled cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Optional: Sprinkle some sugar on top..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes..
My favorite baking tools for perfect Snickerdoodle cookies — light-colored baking sheets, parchment paper sheets, KitchenAid mixer. I love to hear from you! From cookies to cake to pie and bars, there's more than one way to get your snickerdoodle fix! Chai Snickerdoodle Cookies "I added a little bit of cardamom. The cookies turned out great." – Amy 🙂 Mrs.