Spooky Halloween Cookie.
You can cook Spooky Halloween Cookie using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spooky Halloween Cookie
- You need 400 g of flour.
- It’s 100 g of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 100 g of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 10-15 g of purple sweet potato powder.
- It’s of roasted almonds.
Spooky Halloween Cookie step by step
- Sift the flour and mix it with the purple sweet potato powder. If you can't find purple sweet potato, you can try other food colorings..
- Beat the butter (margarine), eggs and sugar..
- Add the flour and knead. Wrap in plastic wrap and let it rest in the fridge for 30-60 minutes..
- Cut out the dough with cookie cutters or form finger shape by hand..
- Place the almonds..
- Bake in the oven preheated at 170-180 degrees C for about 20 minutes..
- The almonds can fall off, so stick them with some sticky paste such as chocolate (spread) or jam..