Mandorla Almond Cookies FUSF.
You can have Mandorla Almond Cookies FUSF using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mandorla Almond Cookies FUSF
- It’s 2 cups of almonds, roasted and chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of AP flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of cane sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter room temperature.
- Prepare of confectioner's sugar to roll.
Mandorla Almond Cookies FUSF step by step
- Roast almonds at 350° for 12 minutes. Cool to room temp..
- Grind in food processor with 1 tbsp cane sugar for 30 seconds or until coarsely chopped. Reserve in large mixing bowl..
- Preheat oven to 325°. Line two half baking sheets with parchment or silpat sheets..
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, sea salt and baking powder together..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla..
- In stand mixer, beat remaining cane sugar and butter on medium for 3 minutes or until combined..
- On low speed, add in the egg mixture..
- Add the flour mixture, 1/2 at a time..
- Add in the almonds. Mix on low for 1 minute..
- Cover and refrigerate for 1/2 hour..
- With a small ice cream scoop make 5 rows of 4 on each sheet..
- Place 4 at a time in a bowl with the confectioner's sugar and roll until covered. Place on cookie sheet..
- Press down with thumb slightly to make a small indentation on the top of each cookie..
- Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes, rotating halfway through..