Honey Bear Cookies. Places Marrero, Louisiana Bakery Honey Bear Cookies and Cakes. Mix in flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix in flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
Well you're in luck, because here they come. Cow Cookies, Teddy Bear Cookies, Honey Cookies, Ceramic Cookie Jar, Cookie Jars, Grey Teddy Bear, Baby Bear Cub, Cookie Decorating Party, Vintage Teddy Bears. These honey cookies have the texture of crisp sugar cookies but aren't made with sugar. You can cook Honey Bear Cookies using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Bear Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Almonds.
Bears and honey just go together. But, I asked myself recently, how did that combo come to be? It's such an everyday staple few of us have ever stopped to wonder why honey comes in that cute little. Her cookies look like cute little teddy bears clutching tasty nuts close to their hearts.
Honey Bear Cookies instructions
- Gather ingredients and in a medium-sized mixing bowl, beat butter and honey until thoroughly combined..
- Mix in egg and vanilla..
- Mix in flour and salt until just combined..
- Divide dough into two parts. Wrap each section in plastic wrap and refrigerate for thirty minutes..
- Preheat oven to 325 F..
- Remove first half of dough from the refrigerator and roll out on a floured surface to just over 1/4" thick..
- Cut dough into shapes with cookie cutters and add almonds as desired. Use a toothpick to make the eyes and noses 🐻.
- Arrange cut out cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a Silpat. The cookies will not rise very much so they can be placed close together on the sheet..
- Bake for 13 minutes or until the edges of the cookies begin to brown..
- Cool cookies on a cooling rack..
- Roll out, cut, and bake the second half of the dough..