Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. Warm, golden brown, chocolate chip cookies cooling on a rack. With the rains approaching, we are sure you wouldn't mind a batch of yummy choco-chip cookies with a cup of hot coffee. However, if you are someone who is trying to eat healthy, are vegan or following a keto diet, you are in the right place.
Betty Crocker, eat your heart out! Our favorite thing about these keto chocolate chip cookies (besides the flavor) is that they provide you with energy and keep you in ketosis. Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies ~ Baked fresh and delivered to your door! You can cook Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cups of coconut oil.
- You need 2 cups of almond flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of stevia.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of cream of tartar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
All the core ingredients for this keto chocolate chip cookie recipe can be found on Amazon. These perfect paleo chocolate chip cookies are thick, chewy and have the perfect texture. Many of the reviewers have called these the best cookies ever and said that nobody had a clue that they were paleo (or even gluten-free)! This recipe also has vegan and keto options.
Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or coat with olive oil.
- In a medium size bowl add eggs, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. Blend together..
- Add cream of tartar, salt, baking soda, cocoa powder, and stevia. Mix well.
- Add almond flour.
- Scoop spoonful of cookie dough on baking sheet 2 inches apart and lightly press down..
- Sprinkle salt lightly on top and bake 15 minutes. Let cool completely before handling..
These keto chocolate chip cookies are low carb, gluten free, easy to make, amazingly delicious If you are having trouble finding the sugar free and keto friendly Lily's chocolate chips, you can use Cookie Scoop – Ensures perfectly even keto chocolate chip cookies. Soft, moist, intensely chocolatey and lightly chewy. These gluten free & keto double chocolate chip cookies are what keto dessert dreams are made of. Gluten Free Sugar Free Low Carb Keto. I can still bake amazing cookies with fully keto approved ingredients.