Keto cheesecake!. Almond meal can work ok, but the texture won't be as nice. Otherwise, you can mix it up by using other nuts – macadamia nut flour or ground pecans would also be delicious! If I hadnt made it myself I wouldn't believe it was keto.
Eat it plain, or topped with strawberries or a scoop of Keto Ice Cream!. To test the final recipe and make sure it received the seal of approval even from people not on any special diet whatsoever, I sought out the toughest audience of friends who aren't vegan, gluten. Keto Cheesecake This creamy, indulgent dessert is perfect for a low carb diet! You can have Keto cheesecake! using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto cheesecake!
- It’s of Crust.
- Prepare 2 cups of blanched almond flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of granulated stevia.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 48 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of powdered stevia/erythritol blend.
- You need 4 of extra large eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
The main ingredients, like cream cheese and eggs, are already keto friendly. The other advantage is that you can really play around with the sweetness level. Cheesecake is probably the most keto adaptable dessert recipe there is. With that being said, most of the ingredients used to make today's keto cheesecake recipe are found in "normal" cheesecake.
Keto cheesecake! instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10 in springform pan (or you can line the bottom with parchment paper). I usually grease the sides and line the bottoms with parchment paper..
- For the crust, stir the almond flour, melted butter, stevia, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl, until well combined. It will be slightly crumbly. Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for about 10-15 minutes, until barely golden. Let cool at least 10 minutes..
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese and powdered sweetener together at low to medium speed until fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Finally, beat in the lemon juice and vanilla extract. (Keep the mixer at low to medium the whole time; too high speed will introduce too many air bubbles, which we don't want.).
- Pour the filling into the pan over the crust. Smooth the top with a spatula. Bake for about 45 minutes, until the center is almost set, but still jiggly..
- Leave cheesecake in the over with the oven off and the oven door partially open for one hour. Then let cool on the counter until room temperature. Lastly, refrigerate until set, as least four hours, preferably over night. Don’t remove cheesecake from pan before chilling..
- Once chilled and set, slice, serve, and enjoy!.
For the cheesecake: Combine the cream cheese, erythritol, sour cream, vanilla seeds, lemon zest and salt in a food processor and process until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, pulsing to. There really isn't much difference between a "normal" cheesecake and this Keto cheesecake. The only thing we need to replace is the sweetener to make it sugar free, and the crust to make it gluten free. This creamy rich New York Style Keto Cheesecake is the ultimate low carb dessert.