Muddy Pie Cheesecake♥;;.
You can cook Muddy Pie Cheesecake♥;; using 16 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Muddy Pie Cheesecake♥;;
- You need 1/3 tsp of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 of Philadelphia Cream Chesse.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 oz of butter (melt).
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cup of powered chocolate and cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of vanilla icing.
- You need 1 of neon color sprinkles.
- It’s 1 of chocolate syrup.
- It’s 1 of pie tray full of honey gram crackers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla (liquid).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of almond (liquid).
- You need 1 of chocolate sprinkles.
- Prepare 1 of hazel nut chocolate melted.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
Muddy Pie Cheesecake♥;; instructions
- mix cream chesse together adding sour cream, sugar, and flour (must be well mix) :o.
- after mixing add in melted butter, vanilla and almond:).
- once you added that add one egg at a time still mixing it. once all the eggs are mixes, taste it (it must taste a soft sweetness) ^-^.
- once your done with step #2 pour some of the batter into a small bowl and get your 1 cup of powered chocolate & cinnamon pour it mixing it until there is no more powered. once done taste It to see of you taste chocolate & cinnamon :).
- now you get out the pie tray that already has the crust, pour some of the original batter into the tray filling only 1/3. than you get your new batter and a tablespoon full of it and slap it on the middle. than start to spread the new batter into a pattern of delight (I did swirls, marble) :p.
- now get some chocolate sprinkles and sprinkle the design :D.
- get your hazelnuts chocolate and 1/2 cup of milk and warm it up until it likes puddling (make sure its in the milk, not outside. it will be hard to clean) xD.
- now with your hazelnut pudding grab a spoon and put chunks of it everywhere in spots that people wouldn't suspect. make sure to use all. dont spread this. just big dots xp.
- now add the rest of the original batter ontop of the layer. so you have 2 layers. after that add the new batter doing the same step befor but try a differnt design:).
- add chocolate sprinkles everywhere!!!:).
- now heat up the oven about 350°F . after it warms up, pop it in the oven for 30 minutes or until the center is not jiggly (;.
- after that lets cool it down for 3 hours in the fringe or longer, up to you. ( I left it over night there ) c:.
- once its cools down pull it out and get icing, syrup, and neon sprinkles:)!.
- spread the icing until its smooth and white (heavily) :).
- add the chocolate syrup until its all dark and brown/blackish ^-^.
- now add any design you like on top with icing ( I did a smily face, you do whatever you want) 😀 <3.
- after your design is complete, add neon sprinkles to add color to your black back ground!!!!!:D.
- once complete take pictures and post it showing me your creation:).
- then sit down with friends or family eating this yummy creation:).