You can have Crescent Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crescent Cookies
- Prepare of Mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soft shortening.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Ground Blanched Almonds.
- Prepare of Sift Together.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Powder Dip.
- You need 1 cup of 10X confectionary sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Crescent Cookies step by step
- Mix shortening, butter, sugar, and almonds.
- sift flour and salt together and work into mix.
- chill dough.
- Preheat oven to 335°F.
- Roll dough into strips about the size of a pencil. cut into 2" lengths.
- place pieces in a crescent shape on ungreased pan.
- bake 14-16 minutes until set (just brown).
- while still slightly warm, coat with powder dip.