Amber's favorite crazy chocolate chocolate oatmeal cookies. Oatmeal cookies spiced with cinnamon and made chocolaty with cocoa and chocolate chips. Pretty good cookie but maybe a little too much chocolate. The oatmeal is way overpowered by it.
Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies/Easy Oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe Crazy Cookie Dough: One Cookie Recipe with Endless Variations! I started by making my favorite oatmeal cookies and added the cranberries and white chocolate chips, but I found that the texture was definitely too "oaty" (I spent a long I wanted chewier cookies that complemented the abundance of add-ins that are included here without competing against them. Not that I know anyone who would be crazy enough to do that. You can cook Amber's favorite crazy chocolate chocolate oatmeal cookies using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amber's favorite crazy chocolate chocolate oatmeal cookies
- You need 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 lb of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 each of large egg.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried cherries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped hazelnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- You need 6 oz of milk chocolate chips.
- You need 6 oz of dark chocolate chips.
Soft and chewy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies loaded with oats and chocolate chips! I'll admit that oatmeal cookies are not usually high on my list of Heck go crazy and add some nuts while you're at it! I've remixed these cookies a few times already with pecans and dried cranberries (NOT the same. I explain this more below, but these chocolate chip cookies will not look done when you pull them out of the oven, and that is GOOD.
Amber's favorite crazy chocolate chocolate oatmeal cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 375.
- grease cookie or baking sheets.
- mix together the flour baking soda and cocoa powder in medium bowl and set aside.
- in large bowl cream together the butter and white sugar… then add the egg, brown sugar, and almond extract.
- slowly add the well mixed flour mixture into the large bowl.
- once all ingredients are well mixxed add your dried cherries, coconut, hazelnuts, and both kinds of chocolate chips and mix well with spoon or spatula.
- spoon into large tablespoon size cookies, and bake in your 375 oven for around 13 minutes.
- should yield around 3 dozen cookies.
You have to try our Oatmeal Cookie Recipe – it's seriously the BEST! Soft and chewy, these oatmeal chocolate chip coconut cookies are the best of all cookie worlds. So delicious, they've had my loyalty for over a decade! It's a day for bold and fearless declarations. So I'll start it off: these are my favorite cookies in the history of ever.