Easy Coconut Macaroons. The proper color for a macaroon is a matter of great controversy and personal taste. These easy coconut macaroons are made with egg whites (no sweetened condensed milk) and are such a simple recipe to make! These quick and easy coconut macaroons are made with coconut and sweetened condensed milk.
First, they're a cinch to make, no mixer required. Coconut macaroons might just be the easiest and most forgiving of all cookies. Easy-to-bake macaroons turn a bag of shredded coconut into an American icon. You can have Easy Coconut Macaroons using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Prepare of Main Ingredients.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flaked coconut.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 dash of almond extract (optional).
- It’s 1 large of egg white (not beaten).
Easy Coconut Macaroons. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. This recipe is so easy and so delicious. The macaroons come out nice and chewy. The BEST Coconut Macaroons for the true coconut lovers out there!
Easy Coconut Macaroons step by step
- Heat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet set aside.
- Combine coconut, sugar, flour and salt and mix until all combined. Now add the unbeaten egg white and the extract, if using. Mix until it all comes together then spoon onto cookie sheet and bake for about 25 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Remove from oven and loosen from pan ready when you are..
These easy macaroons are made without sweetened condensed milk so the delicate, sweet flavor of coconut really shines through. Coconut Macaroons are sweet, sticky and oh so good! This simple combination of coconut These macaroons are one of our favorite easy cookie recipes and even better dipped and drizzled with. These coconut macaroon cookies earned me a first-place ribbon at the county fair. I especially like that this macaroon recipe makes a small enough batch for the two of us to nibble on.