Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar. The strawberry is a highly nutritious fruit, loaded with vitamin C and powerful antioxidants. Strawberries are bright red, juicy, and sweet. If you're not already a fan of strawberries, you should be.
These fresh strawberry recipes will be a guaranteed crowd-pleaser! Find out more about strawberry nutrients, including vitamin C, and many other health benefits of strawberries. And totes delicious in healthy strawberry recipes. You can have Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar
- It’s of FILLING.
- Prepare 3 cup of strawberries (frozen or fresh).
- Prepare 1 cup of blueberries (frozen or fresh).
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/3 cup of corn starch.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Truvia Baking Blend.
- It’s of CRUST/TOPPING.
- Prepare 2 cup of old fashion oats.
- You need 2 cup of oat flour or Almond mill.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almond milk.
- It’s 3 of egg whites.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of Truvia Baking Blend.
- You need 1 of scoop of strawberry protein (GNC Pro Performance Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Plus, we love to go pick them with the kiddos for I figured talking about the health benefits of strawberries and sharing some tips for how to store. Strawberries are heart-shaped juicy fruits, which are full of nutrients that make you healthy! Healthy Strawberry Smoothie Recipe with frozen strawberry, almond milk, banana and a secret ingredient for a nutrition punch. Strawberries have a long history and have been enjoyed since the Roman Fruit and vegetables make a valuable contribution to a healthy balanced diet, and berries such as.
Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar step by step
- Assemble all ingredients. Preh oven to 325º..
- Place oats, flour, cinnamon, coconut oil, salt, vanilla, Truvia, protein, egg whites and Almond milk in a mixing bowl, mix at low speed for 1 minute..
- Divide crust in half. Grease a 13×9 baking pan. Press one half of the crust mixture into the bottom of the pan..
- For the filling; blend strawberries, blueberries, Truvia, lemon juice and corn starch until pureed. Spread over oat mixture..
- For topping, add remaining crust mixture. Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden brown..
See more ideas about Recipes, Strawberry recipes, Healthy. This healthy strawberry jam doesn't taste healthy at all. It is sweet, fruity and so good! This strawberry jam is sweetened with honey and to tell you the truth, I can't tell the difference between. Healthy Strawberry Oatmeal Bars Today you're going to learn how to make sugar free oatmeal bars with strawberry filling.