Peanut Butter Middle Cookies.
You can have Peanut Butter Middle Cookies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Middle Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature.
- You need 3/4 cup of peanut butter you can use creamy or crunchy.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 26 of unwrapped chocolate candys such as hersheys kisses, mini milky ways, mini peanut btter cups, rolo caramel ,or fun size candy cut in half such as snickers, mounds, almond joy.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar for rolling cookie balls.
Peanut Butter Middle Cookies instructions
- Line your cookie sheets with parchment paper, preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl mix the butter and peanut butter until well blended. Add the sugars beat until light and fluffy. Add the egg milk and vanilla and beat well.
- Stir the flour,baking soda and salt together. Mix the flour mixture gradually into the peanut butter mixture just until combined.
- Shape the dough into 26 balls. Roll the balls into the granulated sugar for rolling, place balls on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for10 to 14 minutes until golden remove cookie sheet from oven immediately gently press a chocolate candy into center of cookie let cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to cookie sheet to cool completely.
READ : Recipe: Tasty Orange Kiwi Popsicles – No Sugar Summer Healthy Treat – Kid’s Favorite – Two Ingredients Treat