Splenda peanut butter cookies. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small mixing bowl. I was playing around with some recipes to make a sugar-free version. This is what I came up with.
I also made up the recipe. So rich, and satisfying, and hearty! And these homemade do si dos taste exactly like the. You can have Splenda peanut butter cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Splenda peanut butter cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Splenda.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar Splenda.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
Believe it or not, this is all it takes. I've used this recipe many times and LOVED it! This time I substituted Splenda for the sugar. There was an almost powdery/dry quality to it.
Splenda peanut butter cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix Splenda, brown sugar Splenda, and butter..
- add peanut butter, milk, vanilla, and egg. mix.
- stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. mix.
- shape into balls and do a criss cross pattern on the top of cookies.
- bake until desired brownness is achieved.
Two options to make it: with coconut flour or protein powder! Ingredients like brown sugar, flour and eggs contain moisture and don't allow for as much liquid to evaporate during baking. In general, a cookie containing granulated sugar, in place of brown sugar. For the best cookie shape, let the dough chill for at least three hours before baking. Not sure how well other powdered sugar free sweeteners would work.