Shortcut Thumbprint Cookies.
You can have Shortcut Thumbprint Cookies using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shortcut Thumbprint Cookies
- It’s 1 (30 oz) of tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough.
- You need 2/3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of jam of your choice- i like Smuckers red rasberry.
- You need of optional: 1 1/2 tsp Almond extract…so yummy!.
Shortcut Thumbprint Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix flour gradually to cookie dough, kneed to mix.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls, place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Make indentention in each cookie using back end of wooden spoon.
- Spoon about 1/4 tsp jam into center of each cookie.
- Bake 8 mins or until edges turn golden brown. do not overbake..
- Let cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet, enjoy!.