Noor's Almond Cookies.
You can cook Noor's Almond Cookies using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Noor's Almond Cookies
- You need 3/4 cup of brown flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed almonds.
- You need 1/3 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 stick of and a half margarine at room temperature.
Noor's Almond Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven on 200C.
- Sift the flour and the icing sugar together.
- Add the crushed almonds.
- Add the egg and mix together.
- Add the margarine cubes and start mixing to make a dough.
- If too sticky, you can add more flour to assist in forming the dough.
- Once a soft dough is made, place it in the fridge for 30 min to firm.
- I'm a greesed pan, shape the dough in different shapes.
- Place in the oven for 10 min..
- Once out of the oven, sift icing sugar on top of the cookies.