Almond Butter cookies (Gluten free).
You can have Almond Butter cookies (Gluten free) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond Butter cookies (Gluten free)
- You need 160 grams of Brown rice flour.
- Prepare 150 grams of Cornstarch.
- You need 100 grams of Potatoe starch.
- You need 150 grams of Brown sugar.
- It’s 200 grams of Butter softened.
- You need 3 tbsp of Almond butter.
Almond Butter cookies (Gluten free) step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F..
- In a bowl put the flour, starches and sugar. Mix it well..
- Add the butter softened and start working to form a dough. When it starts to form crumbs add the almond butter. Knead dough..
- When you have the dough ready. Put it in the refrigerator wrapped in plastic, for 15 min..
- I used a cookie press to do the cookies. If you don't have one, you can make little balls and then press them with a fork..
- Bake them for about 10 min or until you see that they start to light brown the edges..
- Cool them in a rack… and Enjoy them..
- P.D.: If you don't have the potatoe starch you can use cornstarch and viceversa. But I recommend you use both..