Sprinkles n Cake Sugar Cookies. This recipe starts with a basic sugar cookie dough. Ok you watched as I made a giant cupcake fail video for My Little Pony Rainbow Dash's birthday. Now that I have left over rainbow cake I'll make cake pops!
Weird, considering I'm known as "Sally Sprinkles" to some of my friends. It's true- sprinkles and glitter and confetti and sparkles are a handful of my favorite things in. A wide variety of sprinkles sugar cookies options are available to you, such as flavor, taste, and packaging. You can cook Sprinkles n Cake Sugar Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sprinkles n Cake Sugar Cookies
- It’s of cookies!.
- It’s 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of each egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of creme bouquet flavor (or butter / almond extract).
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 bunch of sprinkles!.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of sour cream, added this to see what happens.
Sanding sugar is a very fine grain like beach sand with lots of sparkle. Sanding Sugar is packaged in a sealed zip top bag. These cookies are so delicious and fun for birthday parties, or any little occasion worth celebrating! It is so funny to watch those pint-sized partiers lose their minds over gifts and cake!
Sprinkles n Cake Sugar Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg yolks and extract to creamed sugar.
- Add baking powder and salt while mixing.
- Slowly add flour until combined.
- Slowly add sprinkles to dough on last bit of mixing after flour just combines..
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls and place evenly on greased pan. mash slighty to flatten just a bit..
- Cook for 11min and start watching closely at 9min. these are done just before the edges brown, if you brown, you will frown!.
Refrigerator Sprinkle Cookies are the ultimate DIY slice and bake cookie! Super easy, and perfect to make ahead! This Refrigerator Sprinkle Cookie Recipe is a throwback to the cookie dough of my youth. This Funfetti Sugar Cookie Cake is easy to make and a perfect dessert for any occasion! I think that every Monday should start with a little something sweet.