Honey Whole Wheat Almond Biscotti.
You can cook Honey Whole Wheat Almond Biscotti using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Whole Wheat Almond Biscotti
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 each of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almonds, chopped.
Honey Whole Wheat Almond Biscotti instructions
- Preheat oven to 170 °C, put baking paper onto baking tray.
- Mix flour, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- Add in honey, vanilla extract and eggs and mix well until a batter is formed. Finally add in almonds.
- Add more flour if necessary until you can handle the batter with it sticking. Divide batter in half then put on baking paper in two long rectangular logs. Approximately 3 inches wide, 14 inches long, 1 cm in height..
- Bake for 20 minutes and take out to cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut into 2cm pieces. Put back in to the oven for another 10 minutes until slightly crispy.