Peanut Butter Brownies Bar. So quick and easy to make, from scratch! Brownies and bars are so easy to make, and the result is always a huge hit! Vegan and gluten-free for the perfect plant-based dessert!
They're ultra fudgy, super gooey and irresistibly chocolatey! Plus they're gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar free! I realize that you might have been expecting something green, rainbow-ed or four-leaf clover-ed or filled with beer, cabbage and potatoes today. You can cook Peanut Butter Brownies Bar using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Brownies Bar
- Prepare of peatnut butter brownies batter.
- You need 200 grams of dark chocolate.
- You need 225 grams of peanut butter.
- Prepare 280 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 of medium eggs.
- You need 100 grams of self raising flour.
- You need of additional topping for brownies batter.
- Prepare 50 grams of melted peanut butter.
- You need of additional add on garnish.
- You need 100 grams of dark chocolate.
- You need 3 tbsp of slice almond.
So, do you happen to remember the insane brownies that I made quite awhile ago, the Marshmallow Crunch Brownie Bars? The perfect brownie texture, topped with your favorite chips! I like to think of myself as a purist. But they never lose the rich chocolatey flavor that makes brownies the best bar around.
Peanut Butter Brownies Bar instructions
- (Bain Marie)Over a pot of simmering hot water, on a mixing bowl put chocolate, peanut butter and sugar and mix well till all are melted.
- Removed from heat, then add 1egg at the time and mix well then add flour and mix well.
- Put parchment paper on 8X8 baking tray,then pour the brownies batter and level it with a spoon.
- In a mixing bowl,Melt the peanut butter over a simmer pot of water (bain marie) then drizzle over the brownies batter and bake at 180 C / 356°F for 30 to 35 minute till top are lightly crispy but middle are still slightly soft.
- In another mixing bowl,melt dark chocolate over a simmer pot of water (bain marie)And add 1 tbsp Of butter for a more silky looking chocolate.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the baked peanut butter brownie then let it cools and then top almond slice.
- A slice of peanut butter brownies top chocloate and almond slice.
- Balance brownies keep in container and serve the next day.
Refrigerate until the ganache has completely set up. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. This treat just went next level friends. BUT it is still so easy to throw together. The brownie is a simple mix The perfect match.