Toffee/Almond Chunk Cookies. It almost seems wrong to post cookies the day after such a feast, but hey, this is My Baking Addiction – it's what I do. The base for these Toffee Almond Cookies is from the New York Times and has been featured on MBA in numerous posts because I. I have to say, I think I.
These Toffee Almond Cookies are gluten free, but you'd never know it! Soft and delicious almond cookies are covered in sweet toffee bits – they're perfect! This post may contain affiliate links. You can have Toffee/Almond Chunk Cookies using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Toffee/Almond Chunk Cookies
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsalted butter at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 of large egg yolk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 8 oz of Hersheys extra creamy milk chocolate with toffee and almonds nuggets, cut jn half. See direction step #6 for a photo of the candy.
- You need of GARNISH.
- You need 3/4 cup of decorative sugar and or sprinkles, I used red and green for Christmas.
These Toffee Almond Cookies are gluten free, but you would never know it! What I like about these chocolate chunk cookies…. are the Dark Dark Chocolate chunks. Those chunks of delicious dark chocolate, of different sizes, lots of them, make this one amazing cookie. Unlike evenly shaped chocolate chips, the uneven chunks mean that there is more chocolate and.
Toffee/Almond Chunk Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl whisk flour, baking soda and salt..
- In a large bowl beat butter with both sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add egg, egg yolk and vanilla and beat in.
- Stir in flour mixture just into blended, don't over mix..
- Mix in chocolate toffee/almond nugget halfs.
- Place decorative sugar on a.plate.
- Roll cookie dough into 1 1/2 inch balls,place each ball in sugar.
- Roll in sugar to lightly coat all over.
- Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet , lightly press dough.ball.to flatten slightly.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes just until set and puffed any very light.golden, don't over bake for chewy cookies. Let cool in pan 5 minutes before transfering to wire rack to cool completely.
- These cookies freeze great so can be made ahead and be ready when you red them!.
What are your Trader Joe's faves that I shouldn't miss? These almond chocolate chunk cookies are as delicious as they are nutritious, with a cookie dough that incorporates Perfect Keto Bars for extra flavor and a killer texture. These are truly one of the best cookies you can make when living a low-carb lifestyle. These decadent cookies are like getting four different kinds of cookies all in one. Stir in milk, vanilla and coconut extract.