Santa's Favorite Sugar Cookie. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Christmas Sugar Cookies (aka Santa's favorite cookies) are soft sugar cutout cookies, festively decorated with sweet icing. This recipes checks all the boxes, making it the BEST Sugar Cookie Recipe ever!
My little brothers, sister and I would love helping my mom cut out and decorate these sugar cookies for us to enjoy and of course- for Santa! This Santa Sugar cookies is made with store bought cookie dough but you can use your favorite cookie dough if you like. I used a stand mixer to do this but you can use a hand mixer as well. You can cook Santa's Favorite Sugar Cookie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Santa's Favorite Sugar Cookie
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 3 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Almond extract.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Softened butter.
Santa's Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies, an easy to make chocolate chip cookie recipe that brings smiles to young & old. The perfect recipe for Christmas Eve! For as long as I can remember we have spent Christmas Eve baking goodies. They sure as heck are some of mine!
Santa's Favorite Sugar Cookie step by step
- Preheat oven to 375..
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Beat in egg and extracts. Add baking powder and flour one cup at a time, mixing after each addition. Dough may be crumbly. If so, add dashes of warm water and mix until dough starts to adhere. Using hands, bunch dough into a stiff ball. Do NOT chill dough. Flour a surface and rolling pin well..
- Divide dough in half. Roll each half about 1/8 inch thick..
- Bake cookies on a lightly greased cookie sheet for about 8 min. (I like mine a little under done).
- Decorate as desired!.
While the self-proclaimed Toyminator was chatting up Alex Tresniowski. I have no idea where we even got the original recipe. I can't begin to list all the ways my mom and I have tweaked the recipe (more like trial by [lots of] error). But, what I can tell you is that for at least the last. Add eggs, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and milk.