" Easter Bunny's Gone Wild " – Cut out Cookie Dough …... Our roll-out cookie dough recipe is great for making cut-out cookies of all shapes and sizes. These cut-out sugar cookies will hold their shape and can easily be customized with colorful sprinkles or royal icing. Have a cookie decorating party or gather the kids in the kitchen to bake and decorate Christmas cookies.
I used this to make my cut out cookies for Christmas and the dough was so great to work with! Very easy to mix up and the cookies come out picture perfect! This one is a keeper for sure! You can have " Easter Bunny's Gone Wild " – Cut out Cookie Dough ….. using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of " Easter Bunny's Gone Wild " – Cut out Cookie Dough …..
- You need 1 cup of butter- softened.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of clear vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
Flatten dough into a disk and wrap in plastic wrap. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Keep mixing until all of the flour is mixed in. Keep frozen sugar cookie dough on hand so that you can bake up some cut out cookies on a rainy day or when a craving for cookies hits.
" Easter Bunny's Gone Wild " – Cut out Cookie Dough ….. instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° ..
- In mixing bowl. Beat butter & sugar until light & fluffy..
- Beat in egg & extracts. Add dry ing. 1 cup at a time. Keep mixing until all of the flour is mixed in..
- Do not CHILL dough. Divide dough into 2 balls.Roll on floured surface. 1/8" thick..
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet. I used parchment paper. Bake 8-11 min.or until lightly brown. ( you can double this) .Use any cutters you like. I just made all rabbits…Decorate as you like. I used royal icing..
To freeze cut out sugar cookie dough, place dough on parchment paper in flattened rounds. Repeat until all the dough is used. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour (or overnight). Cut into shapes with any cookie cutter.