Sinless Peanut Butter Cookies. Browse Baking Mixes, Snacks, And More. View full nutritional breakdown of Sinless Cookies calories by ingredient. See more ideas about Food, Yummy food, Delicious desserts.
Pressing a hash mark into each cookie ensures this dense dough will flatten out and bake evenly. This recipe was PERFECT and SOOOO easy!! See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Sinless cookies. You can cook Sinless Peanut Butter Cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sinless Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of Nut Butter. I used super food spread just almond sesame chia & nuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Apple Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar of choice. I used Coconut Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Flour of choice. I used Wholemeal Spelt Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mini Chocolate Chips. Optional.
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well. Add baking soda, powder and vanilla. Flatten cookies, using a fork, in a criss-cross pattern.
Sinless Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Lightly grease two baking sheets and set aside. Per heat oven 250°F celceous.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, apple sause, and vanilla.
- In a small bowl stir together the remaining ingredients..
- Pour the dry ingredients into the peanut butter mixture and stir until evenly mixed — depending on the peanut butter you use, the dough may be too sticky to form balls. If this happens freeze the dough for 15 to 20 min.
- Roll the dough into 24 to 28 balls and place on baking sheets and bake for 7 min. They will look undone but continue to cook as they cool down.
- Place cookies on cooling rack until cooled. Store in an airtight container for 3 to 5 days..
A low-calorie take on traditional cookies. The dessert, called the "Sinless Chocolate Cake," is described as a moist chocolate sponge layered with dairy-free dark chocolate avocado and raspberry filling. I would suggest to make a double batch and freeze half! The texture of the cookies is crispy and chewy. After having a bite, you will not believe that these yummy babies are eggless.